Camera: Canon 7D & 50L – Settings: 1/250th // f5.6 // ISO 100. 1 550EX through an umbrella to camera left & one bare 550EX directly behind.
1. Where are you from?
Originally, I’m from a small farming community south of Brooks called Rainier (Alberta, Canada).
2. Why did you moved to Calgary of all places?
I moved here to go to university and I’m still going to school!
3. Do you like living in Calgary?
I have to say I wish it were warmer! Summers are a bit too cool for me and winters are definitely waaay too cold! That said, it’s my first experience living in a city, so I have to say it has been pretty good overall.
4. What is it about Calgary that you like?
It is so much easier to access arts events! And grocery stores and pretty much everything else too (compared to home anyway). Arts events take the cake for me though.
5. What do you like to do for fun?
Well music is probably my number one ‘fun’ activity. I love performing and seek out new opportunities whenever I can.
6. If you had to describe Calgary to some one, what would you say?
Well it seems to bridge country and city. Returning from travel adventures, I’ve definitely noticed a more country-ish vibe, but it definitely feels city-ish coming back from home.
7. Have you ever ridden a horse?
Yup! Not in recent years though 🙂
8. Anything you’d like to add?
Hmm…I can’t think of anything else but probably will after this is published!
– You can find more information on Lisa at her website: http://www.lisagraham.ca