Taylor was a server at a restaurant some friends and I recently attended. When I saw she had a brief moment to spare I asked her if she would be interested in answering a few quick questions for the blog. Clearly she was good with it and here is what she had to say.
(Note: a bit of a tuff lighting situation going on in this photo and I wouldn’t recommend shooting handheld at such a low shutter speed unless using an IS lens.)
1. Where are you from?
2. Have you lived here all of your life?
3. Do you like living in Calgary?
For the most part I do.
4. What is it about Calgary that you like?
Well since I have been here my whole life, I really like that I know my way around every where and I really like the downtown area, it’s a fun lively place to be.
5. What do you like to do for fun?
I’m a dancer so dance I guess (laughter).
6. What type of dancing do you do?
Tap, jazz, ballet, hip hop, modern, contemporary.
7. Are you part of a dance company right now? Like a contemporary company?
Not right now, now.
8. Is that something that you are interested in doing?
Maybe in the future, not right now
9. Have you ever ridden a horse?
10. Anything you’d like to add?
– Thanks for talking to me Taylor!