The other night I met up with an old friend of mine from Vancouver who currently lives in Calgary and he introduced me to his friend Kris. I mentioned the blog and he agreed to answer a few of my questions. His answers are short and to the point. Nothing wrong with that haha 🙂
* When I first started this blog I came up with a set of standard questions that I was going to use for everyone, but since I started doing it I feel like the blog will be better served to use those questions as more of a loose outline rather than standard questions. So from here on out I will be doing that. Here’s one of the last interviews with only those standard questions.
1. Where are you from?
2. Why did you moved to Calgary of all places?
Dad got transferred.
3. Do you like living in Calgary?
4. What do you like to do for fun?
5. If you had to describe Calgary to some one, what would you say?
6. Have you ever ridden a horse?
7. Anything you’d like to add?