Haha Ok, if you have read this blog for the past few weeks then you might find this interview a little amusing. I’ll leave it at that for now and fill you in on who exactly Robin is after the interview. Some of you more clever people might be able to guess who she might be. Here is what Robin had to say.
1. Where are you from?
2. Have you lived here all your life?
No. (Robin is originally from Nova Scotia, Canada)
3. Do you like living in Calgary?
Yes I do.
4. What do you like to do for fun?
I like to mountain bike.
5. If you had to describe Calgary to some one, what would you say?
It’s a friendly place to meet friendly people.
6. Have you ever ridden a horse?
7. Anything you’d like to add?
So if that interview sounded a little familiar there are two reasons for that. One, it contains only a selection of the standard questions (interview took place before I decided to switch up the format a bit) and two, it had the exact same vibe as the “Quick Answer Kris” interview. Funny thing is, Robin is Kris’s girlfriend! haha. I found the similarities in answering style rather amusing 🙂
*It should be noted that this picture does Robin no justice.