It doesn’t get any easier finding people for this blog than it did today. I just closed my car door and turned to the sidewalk and saw Dwyane hopping on his bike to go for a little cruise. I politely stopped him and explained to him what I was up to. At first Dwyane was a little reluctant to have his picture taken, but I showed him the website and told him a bit more about it and he gave me an enthusiastic “Lets do it”. This of course made my day 🙂 Here is what Dwyane had to say.
1. Where are you from Dwayne?
2. Why did you moved to Calgary of all places?
3. Do you like living in Calgary?
Yes and no. I like living here, it’s just a little expensive.
4. What do you like about Calgary?
Fresh Air! And the mountains. Ya you can’t beat that man.
5. And what do you like to do for fun? Other than ride your bike?
I like to go up to the mountains, get away from the city. Ya know, just be with nature. You can’t beat that man, it’s beautiful.
6. If you had to describe Calgary to someone what would you say?
A happening city, a growing city, a new city with potential.
7. Have you ever ridden a horse?
No, YES YES! I have. Not successfully, but I have (laughter).
* One of the coolest things about Dwyane was that after the interview was over he had a few questions for me and we continued our conversation. I kind of wished I was still recording, but either way it was a nice conversation with a nice guy. Thanks Dwyane!