I was recently contacted by a lovely woman by the name of Shiva Jahanshah about about doing a little profile on me and this blog for her TV show (“Who’s Who”). Of course I said I would be up for such a thing and we made arrangements to meet. When we met we did a quick interview and then they filmed me doing my thing talking to Strangers. Joe was the first person I had asked and he agreed to do it! Right after I was done talking to Joe, Shiva did a quick wrap up with him for the show. Here is what Joe had to say :).
1. Where are you from?
Rob: Hey me too!
2. Why did you moved to Calgary of all places?
Well for school, for work, new opportunities and just for a change.
3. Do you like living in Calgary?
It’s not bad, it’s ok.
4. What is it about Calgary that you do like or don’t like?
Well it’s one tax.
Rob: It’s one tax! Ya that’s good thing 🙂
Joe: And what I don’t like, it’s that they have pretty crapy restaurants here.
Rob: Is that right! haha. Oh that’s terrible haha.
5. And how about the weather? You like the weather? Because I’m from Vancouver too, I know how it is.
I think I prefer the weather here, because it’s cold, but it doesn’t rain so I think it’s better.
Rob: REALLY! Wow, I’m amazed by that.
Joe: That’s a first right.
Rob: Ya for sure! (1st from a Vancouver Person)
6. So what do you like to do for fun?
I don’t know, everything!
Rob: Everything! haha. Nice, do you ever get out to the mountains?
6. If you had to describe Calgary to some one, what would you say?
I don’t know? A lot of oil and gas money. Rich in natural resources.
7. Have you ever ridden a horse?
8. Anything you’d like to add?
I don’t know, it’s not a bad city.
Rob: I agree. Thank you Joe 🙂
Onces the show airs I’ll post a link for you guys to check out ;).
Thanks again for talking to me Joe.
And thank you so much for reaching out to me Shiva! I had a wonderful time doing the show.