Hey everyone! As you might have noticed I took an extended break from this blog. I needed to focus my attention on some other projects I had on the go. I have finally wrapped up a few things and now have some free time to get this baby back in action! So with that, here’s a conversation I had with this lovely woman named Bobbie :).
I hope I spelled “Bobbie” right!
Camera: Canon 5D mark iii & 50mm 1.4 ~ Settings: f/1.4 – 1/6400th – ISO 320 * VSCOcam C1
1. Where are you from?
2. Why did you moved to Calgary of all places?
3. Do you like living in Calgary?
4. What is it about Calgary that you like?
I like the dynamic quality of people here, people are generally happy and able to move with life, and people in Calgary are active.
5. What do you like to do for fun?
We spend a lot of time in the mountains.
Rob: Nice! Banff, Canmore and all that?
Bobbie: Yes, Kananaskis.
6. If you had to describe Calgary to some one, what would you say?
An energetic, entrepreneurial, young city.
7. Have you ever ridden a horse?
* I doubt Bobbie will ever read this, because it was AGES ago that I interviewed her. If you do find this Bobbie, THANK YOU! And sorry for the delay haha ;).
Rob! Nice to see you back with The People Of Calgary. It’s such a great city, and the blog is a fab concept with so much potential!
Thanks Resa! Nice to be back ;). Thanks for keeping up with me!